[Kea-users] Still unsupported / ancient 1.1.0 in Debian stretch

Hugh Connolly hconnolly at gcet.net
Thu Jan 24 14:59:28 UTC 2019

Hey

The Debian way:
Add testing repos to /etc/apt/sources.list

set your default to stable in /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/default-release

APT::Default-Release "stable";

install with
sudo apt install -t testing kea

Not 100% of the  debian package name,  were using centos7 with rpms built for our purposes.

I use Debian for all my personal computing.

Hugh Connolly
Network Engineer

[https://user-generated.getmailspring.com/asset/YjA1NWQ5NmItOWM3My00ZWU5LTgxMDItNjQ2ZjVmM2RiZTMzL3NpZy1pbml0aWFsLnBuZw.png?t=1535055230821&msw=196&msh=92]
E: hconnolly at gcet.net<https://link.getmailspring.com/link/1548341324.local-f36b43a9-40c9-v1.5.5-b7939d38@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=mailto%3Ahconnolly%40gcet.net&recipient=a2VhLXVzZXJzQGxpc3RzLmlzYy5vcmc%3D>
P: 413 775 6400 x1015<tel:413%20775%206400%20x1015>