[Kea-users] Configure a subnet in Kea configuration backend

Dan Nguyen dnguyen3 at bluecatnetworks.com
Thu Nov 14 05:05:20 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'm trying to use Kea 1.6 with MariaDB in a project. Setup and install Kea + MariaDB cluster was fine. I then manually inserted a subnet and DHCP scope to database for testing. I had to insert manually because there is no way to add a subnet to database through Kea interface. Is there a better way to add a subnet via Kea interface?

I then used config-get command to get server's configuration but no subnet was shown and the server's log also said that it found no subnet. I had one in database so what could be the problem there?

Part of server's configuration is attached.

Thanks,

Dan Nguyen