[Kea-users] DHCPv6 Reservations in Mysql Backend are not visible when issuing config-get

Thijs Blok blokthijs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 09:34:53 UTC 2020

Hello,

I'm currently doing some testing with the MySQLConfiguration backend and
reservations on kea 1.7.9

When we issue a config-get to Kea DHCPv6, the MYSQL query for getting
reservations from the database is not being executed, so the reservations
created in the MySQL backend are not visible in the JSON config.
Which seems a bit weird to me. All other configurations in the database are
being displayed correctly.

Reservations are working fine so that is no issue.

Does anyone else see or have seen this issue before?

With kind regards,
Thijs Blok