[Kea-users] Can't upgrade MySQL schema past v6.0

Klaus Steden klausfiend at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 21:02:16 UTC 2020

Hello Vicky,

Yes, I did, but I thought I followed the instructions. I was starting from
v1.3, though, not v1.5, but I couldn't find any documentation about
upgrading from a version that old. I opened a bug report as well (
https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/issues/1401)

I notice that the link you sent discusses schema changes from v1.4 but I've
only ever used the MySQL backend here, so I'm quite stumped!

cheers,
Klaus