[Kea-users] KEA DHCP and VLANS...

Oehlrich, Benedikt boe at codemanufaktur.com
Sat Feb 1 21:26:29 UTC 2020

Hey
Bevor switching to a dhcp relay we had a similar problem

We used openvswitch to create virtual nics which then served the taged vlan
traffic as untaged traffic through them.

We then configured kea to use these virtual nics.

I hope that helps you to solve your problem.

Cheers,
Ben

Dajka Tamás <viper at vipernet.hu> schrieb am Sa. 1. Feb. 2020 um 22:17:

> Have you tried setting the IPs also for the interfaces (both in
> interface-configs and pools), like this one
>

> "interfaces": [ "eth0/192.168.20.1", "eth0.30192.168.30.1"]
>

> "interface": "eth0/192.168.20.1",
>

> The dirty workaround for native vlan 1 is to have a cross-cable connected
> between two ports of the same switch. One port is set to native untagged
> vlan, the other port is set to vlan 20 (new vlan, access port, so untagged
> also). Don’t forget to remove the native vlan from the KEA’s port in this
> case, otherwise you’ll create a loop.
>

> Cheers,
>

>                Tom

_____________________________________

Benedikt Oehlrich

Weststudent

mobil: +

boe at codemanufaktur.com <cem at codemanufaktur.com>

codemanufaktur.com <http://www.codemanufaktur.com/>

*codemanufaktur GmbH*
zentral: +49 9131 972 939 0 <%2B49%209131%20972%20939%200>
Nägelsbachstraße 26
<https://maps.google.com/?q=N%C3%A4gelsbachstra%C3%9Fe+26+91052+Erlangen&entry=gmail&source=g>
91052 Erlangen
<https://maps.google.com/?q=N%C3%A4gelsbachstra%C3%9Fe+26+91052+Erlangen&entry=gmail&source=g>

Sitz: Erlangen. Registergericht: Amtsgericht Fürth, HRB 12944

Geschäftsführer: Vit Matousek