[Kea-users] kea 1.5 cassandra 3.10 install

Dajka Tamás viper at vipernet.hu
Thu Jan 9 21:04:16 UTC 2020

Hi Ram,

Did you do ’make install’ after compiling the cpp-driver?

About the cassandra libs: there are multiple solutions. The hard way is to check configure script to see what libs are exactly missing and somehow install them for your system.

The easier and lazier way – which I’ve chosen :) – is to install Cassandra from package. Yes, a complete Cassandra install, but you disable auto-start, so just the libs are there. Since kea-admin relies on a working cqlsh for the initial db config/upgrade you’ll need it somehow.

Cheers,

              Tom