[Kea-users] Question about libdhcp_lease_cmds.so library

Tomek Mrugalski tomasz at isc.org
Wed Jan 22 17:07:31 UTC 2020

On 22/01/2020 11:57, DIN Support TRIMBORN Alexandre wrote:
> I have a question about premium libraries.
>
> In the documentation, the Kea Premium Hooks package also provides the
> libdhcp_lease_cmds.so library.
Huh? Can you point to specific place where it says that? The whole
lease-cmds is open source. There's no premium version of it.

Maybe you mistaken that with host-cmds? That is part of the premium package.

> We want to use all the features of anterius to manage kea.
Would you be willing to elaborate on which specific aspects of anterius
you are interested in? Anterius was an GSOC experiment and it's no
longer developed. We're working on a similar, but much more scalable
solution. It's not usable yet, but we'd love to talk about features
people find most useful.

Tomek