[Kea-users] Storing host reservation in custom database

Dajka Tamás viper at vipernet.hu
Sun May 31 11:22:45 UTC 2020

I think you should read the WHOLE documentation before trying to set up complex things.

For the SQL you’ll have to set up the schema first – see docs -, set up KEA to use MySQL not just for leases, but for hosts too (separate part in ipv4/6 config)

https://downloads.isc.org/isc/kea/1.7.7/doc/html/arm/admin.html <- start somewhere here

Cheers,

               Tom