[Kea-users] kea-packaging

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Mon Nov 16 21:32:12 UTC 2020

> On Nov 16, 2020, at 1:18 PM, Dirk Laurenz <samba at laurenz.ws> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> i found the kea-packaging repo and especially the Debian files there. I want to use them for building a kea dep package für Debian buster on armhf (Raspbian).
> Is there any short tutorial how to use it?

Dirk,

There is this article, https://kb.isc.org/docs/isc-kea-packages.

I did recently ask someone to test the repo from the perspective of a user who didn’t have an account on the repo.  One thing our instructions don’t explain is how to navigate in Cloudsmith. It is not obvious, but there is a cli tool for Cloudsmith that enables you to get help and docs and so on. See https://github.com/cloudsmith-io/cloudsmith-cli/blob/master/README.md for more information and a video demo of that tool.

If you have any suggestions for how to improve our instructions after you try it, I would welcome you to unicast them back and me. I can update the document.

Regards,

Vicky