[Kea-users] DHCP4 in-pool reservations dont work

Andrei Pavel andrei at isc.org
Mon Oct 26 09:53:21 UTC 2020

Hi,

Two problems off the bat.

1. It seems that you are missing a configured reservation for your host with MAC 000E29B341F5 and client ID 01000E29B341F5.

2. You have "host-reservation-identifiers" set to "hw-address", but are matching hosts by "client-id". They need to match, either add "client-id" to "host-reservation-identifiers" or remove "host-reservation-identifiers" completely or match hosts by "hw-address".

[Andrei Pavel - Chat @ Spike](https://spikenow.com/r/a/?ref=spike-organic-signature&_ts=qsahz)	[qsahz]