[Kea-users] IP reservation for multiple MAC addresses

Sten Carlsen stenc at s-carlsen.dk
Thu Sep 3 14:53:08 UTC 2020

This used to work some years ago, I used it to allow me to switch from a cable to wifi connection and vice versa without breaking the connection and stop e.g. a download operation.

It worked perfectly. I believe I had two host statements with fixed addresses.

It was years ago, I have not tried for at least 10 years.

--
Best regards
Sten Carlsen

For every problem, there is a solution that
is simple, elegant, and wrong.
HL Mencken