[Kea-users] Stork agent installs

Craig Dunn sendai789 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 28 13:54:01 UTC 2021

 Hi Everyone,

I have started updating my home lab from ISC-DHCP to Kea, not going to lie
it has been a bit of a journey but I am just about there now. As a last
treat for me I wanted to get stork working as well to monitor my two DHCP
servers. Installing the servers was easy as I had just used the Docker rake
file, even if it did take a bit of time to build.

I came to deploying the agent on my DHCP servers first installing from the
stork server I got a Nginx error, which I haven't fully investigated why
that isn't working, so thought I would just install from Cloudsmith.
Installed the repo but installing the package I kept getting 'Unable to
locate isc-stork-agent' tried various things and then it dawned on me its
because my DHCP servers are ARM architecture and there only seems to be x86
packages, can someone confirm this is the case?

Also, I know it's a long short and I don't see any evidence but are there
plans for an ARM version of the stork agent?

Thanks in advance