[Kea-users] Kea 1.9.4 development version "known issue"

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Mon Feb 22 17:17:58 UTC 2021

Hello Kea users-

We are hard at work finishing Kea 1.9.5 for release later this week. Meanwhile we wanted to remind you that we maintain a “known issues” list in our Gitlab repo at https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/wikis/known-issues-list <https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/wikis/known-issues-list>.

Kea 1.9.4, a development version, has a significant known issue listed there that will be fixed in Kea 1.9.5. There is a bug in the upgrade script that is supposed to update the database schema. The upshot is, we do not recommend updating to Kea 1.9.4, and instead, if you are running the development branch, you should wait for Kea 1.9.5.

Regards,

Vicky Risk