[Kea-users] KEA AND NETCONF IN A DOCKER

Onur GURSOY onurgursoygyte at gmail.com
Wed May 5 06:45:26 UTC 2021

Hello Folks,

First, I have to say: KEA is a great solution.
I used isc-dhcp but KEA is more modern than isc-dhcp.

So Nowadays,
I'm working on dhcp which can be controlled over netconf.
In this case, I've noticed that kea is on the stage.
As far as i know, KEA supports netconf and sysrepo.
But i couldn't see official docker support?

I want to execute KEA on a docker container
and
I want to execute SYSREPO on a different docker container
and
I want to configure KEA over netconf.

How can I do this ?
Is there any official guideline ?
or Is it possibly ?

By the way, Is it possible to build KEA on a docker container?
Again Is there any official guideline ?

Many thanks in advance,
Have nice and healthy day,
With best regards.