[Kea-users] Kea dhcp container images

Vinayak Sharma vinayak.sharma at india.nec.com
Thu Nov 25 12:46:54 UTC 2021

Hello Kea team

We are interested in using Kea dhcp.
I would like to know whether will there be official release or Kea dhcp docker container images or not.
As far as I know there is still an open ticket regarding the same:
https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/issues/1233

So requesting you to please clarify about its release schedule if possible.

Thanks and Regards
Vinayak Sharma

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NEC Corporation India Private Limited or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of NEC Corporation India Private Limited or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.