[Kea-users] kea gui for your test
Anton Shevtsov
shevtsovay at basealt.ru
Thu Sep 17 07:14:56 UTC 2026
Hi all,
I built kea-manager using an AI-assisted workflow — it's a GUI tool for
managing Kea DHCP. It started as a personal tool, but I figured others
might get some use out of it.
I've been happy with how it works so far, so I'd love to get a second
pair of eyes on it. If you have a few minutes, I'd really appreciate it
if you could:
*
take a quick look at the repo: https://github.com/x09/kea-manager
<https://github.com/x09/kea-manager>
*
try running it (setup instructions are in the README, in Russian and
English)
*
let me know if anything is broken, confusing, or missing
No pressure at all — even a quick sanity check would be a huge help. Thanks!
--
Anton
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/kea-users/attachments/20260917/1862c9c0/attachment.htm>
More information about the Kea-users
mailing list