Network maintenance monday april 11th

Francisco Obispo fobispo at isc.org
Fri Apr 8 21:43:58 UTC 2011

This activity was originally planned for april 12th and was announced
on this list.  Due to an important network event that conflicts with
this outage, discovered as a result of the initial announcement, it
was decided to reschedule the maintenance window for april 11th at
10:00PM PST (april 12 6:00 UTC).

Details on the event:

ISC will be moving fiber patches on Tuesday April 11th at 10:00 PM PST
in order to facilitate network upgrades. During this work our main
facility located at 950 Charter street in Redwood City, CA, will be
completely disconnected from the Internet for a period of 5-10
minutes. We apologize for any inconveniences and for the short notice.

As always, updates will be placed on http://status.isc.org/

Francisco Obispo
Hosted@ Programme Manager
email: fobispo at isc.org
Phone: +1 650 423 1374 || INOC-DBA *3557* NOC
Key fingerprint = 532F 84EB 06B4 3806 D5FA  09C6 463E 614E B38D B1BE