Upcoming ISC network maintenance, September 8th, 2011.

Dixit, Viraj Viraj.Dixit at CityofPaloAlto.org
Wed Aug 31 22:30:38 UTC 2011

Leo, thank you but can you confirm if we are definitely going down for one hour or are we degraded for that period. Since our website is vital we would be grateful for a confirmation on what is what for that one hour. Thanks as always!!!
VJ

Viraj Dixit
City of Palo Alto Information Technology
650-329-2118

-----Original Message-----
From: noc-notice-bounces+viraj.dixit=cityofpaloalto.org at lists.isc.org [mailto:noc-notice-bounces+viraj.dixit=cityofpaloalto.org at lists.isc.org] On Behalf Of Leo Bicknell
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 1:49 PM
To: noc-notice at isc.org
Subject: Upcoming ISC network maintenance, September 8th, 2011.

What: Loading new software on ISC's Palo Alto router.
When: Thursday, September 8st, 2011 06:00am Pacific
Duration: Approximately 1 hour
Expected Impact: Most ISC services down or degraded.

On Thursday September 8th at approximately 6AM Pacific ISC will be
upgrading our Palo Alto router to new software.  During this process
most ISC services will either be down, or see degraded operation,
including but not limited to our web and ftp sites, mailing lists,
phone service, and Hosted@ customers.

Please contact ISC with any questions or concerns at +1 (650) 423-1310
or at noc at isc.org (opens ticket).  As always, status of ISC maintenance
can be found at http://status.isc.org/.

--
Leo Bicknell; E-mail: bicknell at isc.org, Phone: +1 650 423 1358