Network Maintenance Jun 22

Francisco Obispo fobispo at isc.org
Wed Jun 22 20:54:09 UTC 2011

Dear ISC Customer,

During the planned maintenance window that occurred today, several services where impacted due to a failure in the upgrade process of one of our main routers. In addition, there was a short fiber disconnect that impacted our services  at 950 Charter St.,Redwood City, CA for a 20 minute period.

The software upgrade issue is being worked out with our vendor. We will be posting updates on http://status.isc.org

Currently all of our services are back to being operational, and we will be planning a second maintenance window to complete the upgrade process once the procedure has been reviewed with our vendor.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience of these events,

Best regards

Francisco Obispo
Hosted@ Programme Manager
email: fobispo at isc.org
Phone: +1 650 423 1374 || INOC-DBA *3557* NOC
Key fingerprint = 532F 84EB 06B4 3806 D5FA  09C6 463E 614E B38D B1BE