ISC Network Maintenance June 13th and June 14th.

Leo Bicknell bicknell at isc.org
Tue Jun 5 23:20:50 UTC 2012

ISC will be performing major maintenance at our Equinix (PAIX) Palo
Alto facility at 529 Bryant St in Palo Alto on Wednesday June 13th
and Thursday June 14th, between 1AM and 5AM PDT (08:00-12:00 UTC).
This work involves replacing our routers and switches, and will
cause a major disruption to the ISC Network.

EXPECT THAT ALL ISC NETWORK SERVICES AND CONNECTIVITY WILL BE
UNUSABLE DURING THESE MAINTENANCE WINDOWS, including services at
our San Francisco (200 Paul), San Jose (1735 Lundy) and Redwood
City (950 Charter) locations.

We hope that the actual down time will only be a small amount of
each maintenance window, with up but degraded service for most of
the rest of the window.  However we urge all network users to be
prepared for a total outage during the entire window on both days.
Should we finish our work early, the second maintenance window will
be canceled.

If you have any questions or concerns please open a ticket via
noc at isc.org.  Our network status is always posted on
http://status.isc.org/,
which will be updated during the work.

--