ISC Network Maintenance: August 12

Jason Lomonaco jtl at isc.org
Wed Aug 5 20:57:28 UTC 2015

WHAT: SQL1(Redwood City, California) backbone link upgrade
DATE: Wednesday August 12, 2015 (Thursday, August 13, 2015 UTC)
TIME: 19:00-20:00 PDT (02:00-03:00 UTC)
DURATION: Approximately 15 minutes downtime but the entire hour is reserved

between our Palo Alto, California POP and ISC headquarters at 950
Charter, Redwood City, California.  All services hosted at 950 Charter
will experience downtime during this upgrade.  We expect the downtime to
be under 15 minutes but the entire window is reserved.

Please contact ISC with any questions or concerns at noc at isc.org.