working epp aplications for EU or BE domain

Francisco Obispo fobispo at nic.ve
Wed Feb 8 13:43:12 UTC 2006

Dear Marwan.

I will be preparing a distribution of my copy, and will post it on our
website.

We have implemented both the server and the client for registration
purposes, although
the client is a solution java-tomcat-apache based, it does work very
well.

I've been working on a Perl-based solution too.. so far I have a
library that I can use
for management tools (like renew domains from command-line, etc.).

I will put a copy of it on the web too... please feel free to use it
and modify it as you will.

In case of our EPP based system.. we are have not implemented
transfers yet..sometime
this year it will mostly be necessary, but for now we are working on
improving the current version.

Whatever is not provided by EPP is being developed using Web
Services... an example can be: the list of domain names owned by some
email address..,

I'll let you know when the software is up for download.

regards

- -francisco