[stork-users] Stork 0.10.0 adding machine to stork error

Billy Smith billy.smith at view.com
Wed Aug 26 22:33:38 UTC 2020

Hello all,
After adding a machine to stork I get this error:

#033[31mERRO#033[0m[2020-08-26 15:26:51]           events.go:58    problem with getting events: ERROR #42846 cannot cast type jsonb to integer

From looking in the database, the machine is added.  This error occurs when stork tries to get events from the database.  I get a red popup box that states:
Getting events erred: problem with fetching events from the database

Would someone be able to point in the correct direction to get this error resolved?

System: CentOS 8
Used the pre-built packages

Thank you,
Billy Smith

This message and any attachments may contain confidential information of View, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and delete the message from your computer.