[stork-users] Stork server alongside Kea

Jesse McDermid jesse.mcdermid at mahaska.org
Mon Aug 2 15:35:10 UTC 2021

Before we started using Kea in our production environment, I deployed Stork on the same server. I had to configure the stork agent to use a non-standard port as the usual was in use by something else…I think the Kea control agent, but I’m not certain. It worked fine other than that.

That was a few releases of Stork ago so it might not be an issue now. We keep Stork and Kea on separate VMs since Stork is still experimental.

Thanks,
Jesse