[stork-users] Identical host reservation on two Kea servers.

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Mon Dec 13 12:21:44 UTC 2021

Hello Pierre-Olivier,

Stork should not reject the second Kea configuration when it finds that
it has a duplicated reservation. It should find the existing reservation
and map both servers to it (indicate it is shared between the two
servers). I will try to reproduce this issue and get will back to you.

Kind Regards,

Marcin Siodelski
ISC