[stork-users] Identical host reservation on two Kea servers.

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Wed Dec 15 10:49:42 UTC 2021

Hello Pierre-Olivier,

I have two Kea configs with HA hot-standby mode enabled. The configs are
almost identical (except for desigination of the primary/standby
servers) and they contain identical subnet-level host reservations. With
this configuration I am unable to reproduce your issue. At this point I
am going to need the configurations of both of your servers to reproduce
the problem.

In addition, please let me know if you created your host reservations in
a database (MySQL or Postgres) or they are all in the configuration files.

If you don't want to share your configurations publicly, please send
them to me directly (marcin at isc.org).

Thanks,

Marcin Siodelski
ISC