[stork-users] Stork agent install

Jesse McDermid jesse.mcdermid at mahaska.org
Wed May 26 21:39:51 UTC 2021

It is possible. Building from source is covered here: https://stork.readthedocs.io/en/v0.17.0/install.html#installing-from-sources. It has been a few releases since I did it last, but I think you will find the experience least painful if you use Ubuntu 18. I tried using CentOS 7 and gave up: too many prerequisites required versions that were not standard to that release.

-Jesse