[stork-users] DHCP dashbord statitistic doubles the values

Pierre-Olivier MORILLON pomorillon at NGAnalytics.eu
Thu Feb 3 17:20:17 UTC 2022

Hello,

I made the maj to stork 1.1 today and since the values (Addresses and Prefixes) displayed on the Dashboard in the statistics section are doubled.

Thanks to the correction of the bug [#676] I could add my second server which is in standby mode. But as there is a synchronization of the leases between the master and the standby these are doubled and I think that is where the problem comes from.

So instead of having for example 5000 prefixes that are really assigned, the dashboard displays 10000. However when I add the values obtained via the "host reservations", "subnets" and "shared-network" I have only 5000 prefixes that have been assigned.

I think that the dashboard does not take into account that my two servers are in Hot-Standby and displays the sum of the leases obtained by the two.

Is there any way to get the real value?

Thanks,

PO