Date change for BIND training in Texas

Sue Graves Sue_Graves at isc.org
Fri Jan 16 18:33:05 UTC 2009

For various reasons, we have changed the date of the Dallas area 5-Day
Intro & Advanced DNS & BIND Topics training from the first to the
second week in February. It will be held February 9-13th in Forth Worth,
Texas.

Also, if you are interested in just the 2-day Intro training, that is
also available.

The 2-Day DNSSEC Technical Workshop -- Implementation and Deployment, is
still scheduled for Feb 23-24 in Washington, DC.

We still have seats available for both trainings, please go to
https://www.isc.org/services/training/registration to reserve your spot!

Regards,
Sue