ISC's BIND, DNSSEC and DHCP training in Rome - reminder

Sue Graves sgraves at isc.org
Tue Sep 29 02:08:35 UTC 2009

Hi,
If you're a last minute person you are in luck, we still have a few
seats available for all three of our training workshops in Rome, Italy
October 12-23. Registrations are due by October 2nd.

2-Day DNSSEC Technical Workshop - Implementation and Deployment

2-Day DHCP deployment, with an introduction to DHCP for IPv6

5-Day BIND Intro & Advanced Training Topics

Go to https://www.isc.org/services/training for more info or to reserve
your seat.  Discounts available for Support Customers, Forum Members and
Non-Profits.

Regards,
Sue