Update: BIND & DNSSEC training for 2010

Sue Graves sgraves at isc.org
Wed Oct 13 19:15:43 UTC 2010

Last announcement of the year!

We have just THREE seats left for the DNSSEC workshop in November-so if
you were thinking about it and hadn't registered, here's your notice.

There are several seats for the Rome DNS & BIND w/DNSSEC training.
Reservations are due by October 22nd.

Discounts are available to existing support and forum customers as well
as non-profits.

Redwood City, CA
3-Day DNSSEC Implementation and Deployment Workshop  Nov 3-5

Rome Italy
2-Day Introductory DNS & BIND Training 	Nov 22-23
5-Day Intro & Adv. DNS & BIND Topics, incl. DNSSEC  Nov 22-23,25-27

If you are interested in learning more or registering, visit the
training section of our website at
https://www.isc.org/services/training.

Alternatively, you can email us at training at isc.org.  Our 2011 calendar
is being finalized and we will post it on the website soon.

Best Regards,
Sue
Susan Graves
Internet Systems Consortium