DNS, IPv6 & DNSSEC trainings from ISC-update

Sue Graves sgraves at isc.org
Wed Mar 23 00:18:18 UTC 2011

Greetings!

Get ready to implement IPv6 or DNSSEC with one of our Hands-on
workshops. Or, just brush-up on the latest BIND features.
There are still some openings in the following upcoming trainings,
reserve yours soon as seating is limited!

3-Day IPv6 Fundamentals Workshop  April 19-21, Washington, DC

2-Day Introductory DNS & BIND Training  May 23-24,  NYC, NY

3-Day IPv6 Fundamentals Workshop June 6-8, Amsterdam, NL

5-Day Intro DNS & Advanced BIND topics w/DNSSEC July 11-15, Redwood City, CA

Q3-Q4 cities: Chicago, Ann Arbor-Michigan, Atlanta, Cape Town-South
Africa and Los Angeles

See our full 2011 schedule, course syllabus, prices and read customer
testimonials at https://www.isc.org/services/training and reserve a seat
at: http://www.isc.org/services/training/registration