Announcement: Don't miss out - 2014 BIND, DNSSEC & IPv6 Trainings posted

Sue Graves sgraves at isc.org
Wed Dec 4 21:43:09 UTC 2013

*/
Before the Holidays consume you, get registered for one of our upcoming hands-on trainings in 2014!
Our popular 5-day DNS Intro & Advanced BIND is Feb 3-7 in Virginia.

/*See the courses and syllabus' at http://www.dns-co.com/services/training/.  Or, go right to our Store to see dates and locations and register at http://www.dns-co.com/product-category/training/.

Send an email to training at dns-co.com for questions or to reserve your seat.

Certification testing for BIND, DNSSEC, and IPv6 are available online
monthly with preregistration. See more info here:
https://www.isc.org/services/certification/

You have received this email because our records indicate that you are interested in hearing from Internet Systems Consortium. If you wish to stop receiving such emails, please reply with Unsubscribe in the subject.