Announcement - DNSSEC Hands-on workshop and other BIND and IPv6 training courses

Sue Graves sgraves at isc.org
Tue Jul 16 01:03:53 UTC 2013

*/Don't delay! We still have three seats available for our upcoming
Hands-On DNSSEC Workshop in NYC August 6-8th./*

See the course syllabuses and /Upcoming Training/ calendar at http://www.dns-co.com/services/training/

Send an email to training at dns-co.com for questions or to reserve your seat.

Certification testing for BIND, DNSSEC, and IPv6 are available online
monthly with preregistration. See more info here:
https://www.isc.org/services/certification/

Need to convince your boss to send you? Read our blog on this topic:
https://www.isc.org/blogs/oh-you-know-unix-good-we-need-you-to-run-our-dns/

--
You have received this email because our records indicate that you are interested in hearing from Internet Systems Consortium. If you wish to stop receiving such emails, please reply with Unsubscribe in the subject.