Last session of "Using the Kea DHCP Server" webinar is today!

Suzanne Goldlust sgoldlust at isc.org
Wed Dec 2 16:45:15 UTC 2020

Kea admins and ISC DHCP users thinking of moving to Kea—

The last session in our webinar series on “Using the Kea DHCP Server” is coming up in just over an hour! Today’s topic is “Migrating to Kea from ISC DHCP,” and you’re sure to get some useful information. If you haven’t already registered, please visit https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_WvQmqh-wQ1CnKr_CDYhQ8w to sign up.

Recordings of this and all our other webinars are/will be available at https://www.isc.org/presentations.

And we are planning many more BIND 9 and Kea DHCP webinars in 2021, so stay tuned!

Thank you for your interest in ISC’s software.

Suzanne Goldlust
Marketing Manager