Fall webinar series on securing BIND 9 systems

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Mon Aug 30 15:57:14 UTC 2021

Greetings -

The ISC Fall webinar series has been scheduled.  We are focusing on the topic of application security.

Carsten Strotmann will present a few useful tools for securing your BIND 9 servers. Topics include: SELinux, Secomp, AppArmor, and BCC/eBPF. The last talk is on the problem of DNS packet fragmentation, which is another security issue.  For more details on the contents of each session, see this blog: https://www.isc.org/blogs/bind-security-webinar-series-2021/ <https://www.isc.org/blogs/bind-security-webinar-series-2021/>.

Register now at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/2016303388673/WN_NXAFreR7Sl6G7Qil3npJEw <https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/2016303388673/WN_NXAFreR7Sl6G7Qil3npJEw>
If you register we will email you a reminder (two, usually) and send you a link to the recording afterwards.

We hope to see you there!

Vicky Risk