New ISC webinar series: Managing BIND 9

Suzanne Goldlust sgoldlust at isc.org
Tue Feb 2 21:14:42 UTC 2021

Dear BIND administrators—

ISC is delighted to announce its next webinar series, presented by Carsten Strotmann: Managing BIND 9.

This five-part series will run once-monthly from February through June and will cover the following topics:

1. February 17: Monitoring, part 1 - Setting Up, Managing, and Using Logs

2. March 17: Monitoring, part 2 - Long-Term Statistics Monitoring and Log Analysis

3. April 21: Load Balancing with DNSdist

4. May 19: Dynamic Zones, part 1 - Basics

5. June 16: Dynamic Zones, part 2 - Advanced Topics

You can find out more details on each session in our blog post at https://www.isc.org/blogs/bind-management-webinar-series-2021/

Or register at this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/2516122094355/WN_DQylsyzwTI6w9f9djtq83g <https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/2516122094355/WN_DQylsyzwTI6w9f9djtq83g>

Thank you for your interest in BIND, and we hope to see you at our upcoming webinars!

Suzanne Goldlust
Marketing Manager
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.