New ISC webinar series: Managing BIND 9
sgoldlust at isc.org
Tue Feb 2 21:14:42 UTC 2021
Dear BIND administrators—
ISC is delighted to announce its next webinar series, presented by Carsten Strotmann: Managing BIND 9.
This five-part series will run once-monthly from February through June and will cover the following topics:
1. February 17: Monitoring, part 1 - Setting Up, Managing, and Using Logs
2. March 17: Monitoring, part 2 - Long-Term Statistics Monitoring and Log Analysis
3. April 21: Load Balancing with DNSdist
4. May 19: Dynamic Zones, part 1 - Basics
5. June 16: Dynamic Zones, part 2 - Advanced Topics
You can find out more details on each session in our blog post at https://www.isc.org/blogs/bind-management-webinar-series-2021/
Or register at this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/2516122094355/WN_DQylsyzwTI6w9f9djtq83g <https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/2516122094355/WN_DQylsyzwTI6w9f9djtq83g>
Thank you for your interest in BIND, and we hope to see you at our upcoming webinars!
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the training-info