PLEASE HELP!! Dns Question

Jim Weller jimw at cimtechniques.com
Thu Aug 26 12:13:54 UTC 1999

I have a windows network running TCP/IP (clients include NT workstation, 95
and 98).  The domain is managed by a NT server box running DHCP and DNS.

My problem is this.

I am developing an embedded system that runs under DOS and is using the
freeware TCP/IP stack WATT32(http://www.bgnett.no) to communicate with the
network.  I am unable to resolve addresses from my DNS server in my embedded
system, BUT none of my other clients seem to have any problems.

Am I missing something in my DNS set up?

Any thoughts or redirects would be greatly appreciated.

Jim
jimw at cimtechniques.com