Simple configuration for two (2) BIND's running

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Dec 3 03:20:15 UTC 1999

Didn't I just answer this? :-)

Yes, you're on the right track. You do have to watch out that the two
instances don't step on each other, though, in terms of pid files, ndc
channels and whatnot. Fortunately, these are all configurable. And if
you're using the loopback address for local queries, don't forget to have
one of the instances listen to it!

- Kevin