Question

Chavous P. Camp maillist at nudaymedia.com
Mon Dec 6 19:01:42 UTC 1999

Len,

One more question...

Is there a limitation in the NT version that you can't bind it to a
certain IP using
listen-on on a multi-homed machine?  It seems to default to the
primary IP and won't give up or accept connections on any other IP. I
put the following in my named.conf file:

options {
	listen-on [ 53 ] { 192.168.168.50; };
};

(ip is anonymized, of course)