Reverse Mapping! ARGH!

joebankz pauldNOpaSPAM at sat.net.invalid
Wed Dec 15 14:20:04 UTC 1999

I work for a ISP and am trying to use NT to do dns and I am
a newbie's newbie to all of this admin stuff (everybody's
gotta start somewhere).  It's turning out to be a big
pain.  I am using MS DNS manager, however I have 3 partial
class c pools assigned to me and I need to have reverse
mapping configured on my server.  I believe I have
to "subnet my non-octet boundary".  Can I do that at all
with MS DNS Manager or will I have to use BIND?  Can some
wiser, more savy Admin help a fledgling?

Thanks
Paul

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful