Problem with Hint file?

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Tue Dec 21 18:37:22 UTC 1999

On Mon, Dec 20, 1999 at 05:25:35PM -0800, Andrew J. Lillie wrote:
> Hi, I just built BIND 8.2.2P5 on an AIX box and am having a problem.  I am
> probably missing something really obvious, but I'm stumped.

Everyone, PLEASE do not send ANY messages to both the newsgroup and the
mailing list.  Since the two are gatewayed to each other, this means
that such messages get sent out AT LEAST twice.

Having said that ... sorry, I am not sure what to tell you.  What do the
hints files look like?

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B