Error message help?

Gary Rule bugtraq at NesOuppSPorAtnowM.com
Thu Jul 1 21:00:44 UTC 1999

OK thanks I actually answered my own question by the time I came back to
check. I added the root.hints and restarted and bingo...I had read somewhere
that you didn't need one...I'll have to notify the author if I can find it
again...