Domain has vanished?!

Berislav Todorovic beri at my-deja.com
Thu Jul 8 19:29:45 UTC 1999

In article <37848d07.13316663 at nnrp.news.gxn.net>,
  pauld at NOSPAM.pinnacle.net.uk (Paul) wrote:
> I have a problem where one of my domains seems to have vanished.
> The domain is hba-uk.com btw.

Extremely bizarre situation, probably a result of some inconsitences
in the Network Solutions databases. In other words, WHOIS gives:

   Domain Name: HBA-UK.COM
   ... (snipped)
   Record last updated on 29-Jun-99.
   Record created on 23-Feb-99.

Domain names being on hold have "Status: On Hold" under domain name
field. Your domain doesn't have that. On the other hand, your record
was updated at the end of June. Was it a result of your request?

If you think everything should be ok, send an urgent message to
<action at internic.net>. I wish you a lot of luck! ;-)

Regards,
Beri

.-------.
| --+-- |  Berislav Todorovic, B.Sc.E.E.     | E-mail: BERI at etf.bg.ac.yu
|  /|\     Hostmaster of the YU TLD          |
|-(-+-)-|  School of Electrical Engineering  | Phone:  (+381-11)3221-419

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/