Is my DNS set up properly for reverse lookups?

Tim Lanza Tim at Lanzahost.com
Thu Jun 24 23:54:44 UTC 1999

So, my reverse lookup zone (333.222.111-in-addr.arpa) will have pointers to
all domains hosted like this?

444 PTR www.forstdomain.com
444 PTR www.seconddomain.com

And are the separate forward lookup configs are correct?

Thanks for the push!

Tim

news:6wuc3.871$KM3.220952 at burlma1-snr2...