Automatic removal of DNS record from Secondary Bind Server.

Jeff S. Spofford jspofford at hypercon.com
Wed Jun 16 20:11:46 UTC 1999

Good afternoon,

I run two DNS servers on RedHat Linux 5.2. (A primary and secondary server)
Right now, when I remove a domain out of dns on the primary server, I must
log on to the secondary server, and manually remove the record from it.

Is there a way that anyone knows of that I can set up bind on my primary
server so that it automatically removes the record from my secondary server
when I remove a it from the primary?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Jeff Spofford
System Operations
Hypercon FirstWorld
713/528-2400 x.302

http://help.hypercon.com <http://www.hypercon.com>
Internet business solutions that make sense.

`A society that will trade a little liberty for a
little order will lose both, and deserve neither'
- Thomas Jefferson