FAQ reply: clarification master vs secondary

pricerbumanto at my-deja.com pricerbumanto at my-deja.com
Wed Nov 3 20:23:41 UTC 1999

In article <199911031749.MAA26258 at fw1-b.osis.gov>,
  Joseph S D Yao <jsdy at cospo.osis.gov> wrote:

> Sorry, I don't read or write Esperanto, so I can't write to you in it.
> [But a Classical education background has some advantages!  ;-)]

... and one of them is that it would probably be laughably easy for you
to become quite functional in Esperanto, as I can testify from personal
experience, since I'd had 2 years of Latin in highschool, and a total of
about 2 years of Greek in college and graduate school, before I
encountered Esperanto almost a quarter-century ago.

See <http://www.esperanto.net/veb.faq.html>, if you're interested.

[And ignore all of the above, if by Classical education you meant
_Chinese_ classical education! ;-) ]

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.