CRLF as line terminator in zone file

Edmund c990077 at hk.china.com
Tue Oct 5 11:03:58 UTC 1999

Sorry, not BIND discussion list anymore, should be SAMBA.

HINT: Convert between unix and dos text formats

Jim barry has written an excellent drag-and-drop cr/lf converter for
windows. Just drag your file onto the icon and it converts the file.

Get it from
ftp://samba.org/pub/samba/contributed/fixcrlf.zip