Bind 8.1.2 in.named memory leak in Solaris 7

jgomide at bancobrasil.com.br jgomide at bancobrasil.com.br
Fri Oct 8 19:49:39 UTC 1999

Hi Jim

When I start named, it takes 4M. After 3 hours it is eating 16 M of memory.
About the bind version, bind 8.1.2 in Solaris 7 (message subject). I believe
this version *has* a memory leak.
I´m sure I have to upgrade to bind 8.2, but where do I get it compiled for
Solaris 7?

[]s

Joaquim Gomide

--
   /\//  Joaquim Eudes Mendes Gomide
  / /\   Analista de Informatica
  \/ /   mailto:gomide at bancobrasil.com.br
 //\/    I am on my own. It´s not Banco do Brasil´s opinion.

Jim Reid <jim at mpn.cp.philips.com> on 08/10/99 12:04:38