Is this a BIND problem?

Ralf Hildebrandt R.Hildebrandt at tu-bs.de
Sun Oct 10 17:31:01 UTC 1999

On Thu, Oct 07, 1999 at 01:19:41PM -0300, Ariel Manzur wrote:

> Then, when I do "nslookup losmareados.com. <any other DNS server>" I get
> "can't find losmareados.com: Non-existent host/domain".
> The domain was working fine a week ago, and suddenly it's not working.. Do
> I have to check anything else on my BIND? (NSI is not helping..)

Yup. The root servers haven't delegated the zone to (NS2|NS1).ANIME.COM.AR ...
Not your fault. Dunno who's guily, though.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt <R.Hildebrandt at tu-bs.de> www.stahl.bau.tu-bs.de/~hildeb
If architects built buildings as programmers build programs,

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --